People will always COME and GO



Related image

            I was with my Best friend Jerome we will going to attend the prosisyon today. Prosisyon is an old culture here in our village, it always happened during fiesta. As we we're joining prosisyon I was shocked coz my friend Kristina appeared and I caught my Self staring at the girl beside her, Kristina noticed it so she introduce that girl to me and Jerome. Her name is Mariko, she's half Japanese, she's so kind, she’s smart, matured and many more.
          Time goes by we became very close to each other, we both shared moments and memories, shared secret, shared happiness and sadness. She's 16 years old that time while me I was 14, she's like sister to me an older sister rather, wherever she is I'm always there with her, what makes me happy makes her happy too. She always helped me when I'm needed, she's my shoulder, my shining armor even though she's not a guy, she always protect me. Suddenly we become very busy when she steps into college and I'm grade10, even if we're too busy we always spend time to each other doing some stuff.
          But I don't know what happened one day she's not talking to me, ignoring me, I was left clueless thinking if "why & what did I do?" that makes her ignored me, I don't know her reasons, then I figured out that she's into my ex, But for me? It's not big deal it's okay as long as it makes her happy I'll support her. She don't need to leave me, But maybe it's our fate that our friendship will end there. Memories are still there but it is only just a memories.  A Memories that I will keep and I won't forget. I'm happy for her that she's with that guy, I already moved on, I find my real friends and Happiness.
Image result for sunflower animated gif



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Brothers, One Mother

10 REASONS WHY WE SHOULD SMILE MORE OFTEN :)